Since we are currently 3 players each other 2 times and helps to referee at least 2 games.
- If I recall correctly we can field 500pts from a battle force so I will allow that as main army and up to 250 points as sideboard.
- All games will be objective based with 5 objectives per game and tabling is allowed.
- Points are 3 for wining 1 for a tie and 0 for losing .
- The referee has to annotate how many objectives has a player captured.
- Is allowed to play a different army per round played, if you have them.
I have one eldar warlock and one tyranid warrior that I plan to offer to the player that wins more games and he takes home his choice of miniature.
In the event that a tie is outstanding at the end we can do one of the following:
- If time permits a 250 points game is played following the kill team rules in the battle missions book, winner takes the prize home.
- If not enough time then we sum the captured objectives to determine winner.
Update: I corrected some grammar for better reading.