joining my HWK-290 to the rebelion

Ok I must admit it, I'm not that big fan of the HWK-290 from Xwing Miniatures game, but a few days ago I saw the mini repaint from Stephen Donn
  and I knew I had to have one, so I grabbed my deneb stone some abbadon black was and my trusty old "blood red" color and I painted mine  here it is, I love it how it looks now:







for my method I didnt tripped the paint of the mini as I got into X-wing to play minis not to paint them not that I dont like to paint I love it but X-wing to me is about opening and playing, so I just painted the bened stone ober the old dolor as thin as possible, after all taking shorcuts is not the same as obscuring detail, after that I just applied  some black wash here and there to rise details and with red I painted over the original strips, it looks great simply great, after that I drybrushed some blue hues to get the engine effect, but if I get to work my aribrush I might retouch it.


4 comments:

  1. hi there! im from Guatemala and I'm looking for ppl to play warhammer 40000! this is a play site? or just collector?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! im from Guatemala and I'm looking for ppl to play warhammer 40000! this is a play site? or just collector?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There, Im from Guatemala, and of course I play, not as much as I want but I play,
    look for us in https://www.facebook.com/groups/comunidad.wargamer.gt/ also what do you play?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails