SM Drop pod completed.

I have completed my SM drop pod and  I also used as a dread delivery system last Saturday,  It was a blast since I don’t play to win (HAHAHA what a liar) but I really enjoy the what ifs, so far the last Saturday was the most engaging of them all, I managed to win one game by concentrating on delivering one combat squad and making him run all the way to the objective in one of the battle mission books then in the other two games I didn’t apply for the correct tactics but overall it was so fun I lost track of time and didn’t remember to stop until 8pm way too late since I had time until 5pm only. unfortunately I didn’t took pictures. but I leave you here some pictures from my drop pod.DSC00424DSC00425DSC00427DSC00435DSC00436

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails