Keeping on the gaming

 

image

After seeing the enthusiasm generated by the last tournament I’ve been thinking about sponsoring another one this year, mostly to incentivize the new players, and since I found the original prize for the last tournament plus some few other things I want to hear if you would like it , if yes what ideas would you do like to add to have a new and improved tournament.

Here are my ideas so far

this round maybe for a nominal fee so we can purchase some things from pactare to include as prizes.

I would like to use stratagems and spearhead rules, what do you think?

we can have one tournament with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place or 2 tournament with prize for the first prize in each.

 

in the event of 2 tournaments we can go for a lower nominal fee in each or a higher one for a better prize in the second round.

 

those are my current musings, what would you put on the table.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think we need spearhead rules at this low point levels. The entry fee is very cool idea, winning a gift card from pactare :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the kind of imput i like, it is dully noted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, gift card! No pre-determined miniature prizes :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails