Following Santa Cruz


Hello world,
about me, I am an It guy that works in development in Guatemala, also love games specially wargames (tabletop and board) even thought i dont get to play too often, I got into GW games in 2000 after a long hiatus this year I purchased a black reach box and both ork and space marines codex's and I also added a lot of wargames related blogs to my google reader account, one of those is Santa Cruz warhammer I love that blog and all the info, just yesterday they did something that compelled me to not only start a following, but also create a blog something that i have considering a lot lately, that is help promoting a company with a terrific set of products, so here I'm.

ok i think that is enough ramblings for the moment,
i left you a pic of my pc and 2 of my miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails