Dread challenge Part 6

Ok a fairly productive day, I managed to complete the arm.

After that I wanted to work on the engine, so I created an exhaust pipe.




For the next Picture a national mourning day was issued across the world you'll see that it is indeed a sad day.


As you can see my new unworked ork bike squad donated some pieces for the cause.

I used a treasue chest cover to simulate a badly placed fuel tank and the pieces from the ork biker arm to colorful a bit more the engine area.

After that I created an ork symbol to adorn the front:


With all the work done I decided that a second arm wasnt my choice so I created a twin shoota:


I you are careful you'll tell me what is the touch I added.

Now I have 2 problems, first one is how I'm going to finish the dread top, and how to model the CC weapon. meanwhile for those interested here are my previous articles:
Initial work on the arm
Increased feets
Hip Construction

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails