A new space marines post and a small teaser

Ok today I worked a bit more on my space marines, since I haven't done a lot of advance lately my course of action was to paint the bases using the traditional recipe, it really improved my WIP look:

first the scouts

DSC03378

next my second edition space marines

DSC03366

and their sergeants

DSC03367

the unfinished bodies

DSC03368

and the rest of the gang

DSC03369DSC03370DSC03371DSC03372DSC03373DSC03374DSC03375

I think that painting the bases helped a lot with my perception of progress and finally  just one more thing , look what I found today:

The old Warhammer poster that remains from the time when I had a shop.

DSC03365

I have the idea to use as the prize for the December tournament what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. badass! that's a lot of space marines!

    Also the poster is a very cool idea for the first prize. I might come up with a prize of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ashi,i was feeling bad for you were posting all the good news, so i did my part yesterday. is good to know that it is approved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pero que monton de marines... Te quedaron chileros.
    El premio esta excelente.!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails