I been busy since my last post, I know that you really know why, so I want to show the current progress.
I started by getting ready a lot of bases, approx. 54
it is really a lot, then I worked on the fire warriors and kroot from my first battle force.
as you can see along the way I worked on the transport.
Then I worked on the Kroot, from the 2 squads I must confess that I got really mad when the turn to glue the arms arrived, for some reason I found the arms from both units maddening to glue as I wanted.
Next was the turn of the drones, boring but better than the arms
then I worked on the crisis suits, first I built the commander and then the one that came in the first box, working on the later I decided to magnetize them so I started to do it but I didn’t like so now I'm changing strategy and it my end up looking better.
after deciding that the strategy for the mount points were to hide stronger magnets inside the body, I remembered that the commander body was already glued so a bit of disaster was served until I tried the magnets with the metal parts of the broadside that were just opened, guess what GW metal is not magnet friendly.
after reading the rules I decided that since the broadside only has the capability to change arms I decided that the already glued body would serve for it.
a bit of glue later and I am a happy guy.
I worked on some other things but I think that is good for tonight, tomorrow I will post more pictures of the rest.
(guess what, did you count everything right, it sounds like a post is missing. Bonus points for the follower that answer what post is missing).
hint in the pictures there are answers 2 hidden in plain sight.