After a really long time I finally decided to work a bit on 2 of my Space Marine hulls.
first I added some magnets on the hulls and some metal on two of the upper tops.
for the tops I clipped the plastic hinges and clipped some fat clips parts that I glued to the tops and voila it has an strong bond.
after that had been done I decided that I needed some motivation so I painted the interior with my airbrush, dam thing doesn't sprayed paint properly, really a pain, if it wasn’t for it my hulls would be blue right now, anyway here are the first two interiors:
I really like how they look, but I will need to have open door for them to be of use. I really want to have them ready for the next battle that should be soon.
till next time.