This year change, I have been painfully slow, by this date last year I managed to had a small tournament where an eldar model was at stake. this year I wan to do the same but this time I have a Gaunt Ghosts novel I want to use as prize.Since we usually have only one day to do the tournament I want to follow the following rules:
- Army size 500pts
- FOC: standard that means at least 2 troops and one HQ.
- Scenarios: the standard ones from the rule book randomly assigned, but I both parties agree a battle mission scenario can be used.
- Table size: 4x4
- Painting: Not required but as always desired.
- Points: Win = 3pts, draw = 1 all else = 0
- Tournament style: Round robin
- FAQ usage: Mandatory latest GW released faqs.
- Day if all participating parties agree Sunday: 12 feb 2012 as a backup plan Sunday 19 Feb 2012, start time will be 10AM to give enough time to all player to have at least 2 rounds.
- Inscription: send 500pts list via comment or email with preferred date at least feb 11 2012 . if you want to use more than one army is ok with me but be warned that then you will use a random army for the first game then next one, if you don't comply you aren't allowed to participate for the prize but you will be allowed to play.
- for the first round all will be randomly selected, since the idea is that every one plays one againts everyone else then for the second set of games we will randomize again but repeating matches will be rerolled.
- the turns will be limited to 10 minutes max but I'm considering allowing only 5 minutes
Update: I have added 2 rules (11 and 12 ) and modified rules (9 and 10.), Also since we all have more time and the points limit is limited then Im considering to make painted armies mandatory following Ashi's suggestion, but I will consider all oppinions.