Ok since the tournament date has been set on stone as next Saturday I want to refresh the topics of interest:
- The Date is Saturday 18 at 12pm.
- Where? at Wendy’s Z.13
- In the best interest of the event I wont play on it, since the location is public I rather keep an eye on curios people, hopefully one of them or more get interested on the hobby.
- All the list will be received at my Gmail address werner.oroxon.
- I rather don’t want to see lists posted here so every one has a fair scenario.
- I will pair the opponents at random for all the rounds hopefully at 500pts all have a chance to play 2 or 3 games.
- Since I want fast massacres the table size is 4’*4’
- the missions can be selected at random from rulebook
- On the thorny issue of painted armies I would like to see all models with the basecoat at least. So unpainted minis will be allowed but be warned that it will mean 1 point deducted from your overall result if you have less than 50% unpainted minis and 2 if you have equal or more %.
- for the new recruits I can borrow either my Space Marines or Orks, if you send your list with something I don’t have I will let you know.
With that in mind I hope the event is a success since the idea is to have a GREAT TIME together remember it is for fun not for the novel.
UPDATE: I have received an offer from Pactare to help kick start earlier the games, I accepted because in hindsight setting up all the necessary components will only take time and I really want to have as many games as possible., witch brings me to a new rule, said rule is to limit game lenghts to 1 hour to be able to play about 4 or hopefully 5 games each player. with that in mind I really look forward to next Saturday.