new ibooks coming from Games Workshop

today I wake up to receibe the news that GW had listened to its customer base and decided to do digital releases of their books, great I said my tablet is going to do multi tasking at our games, but then after keept reading the not so nice parts are comming to light, the fact that it is ipad only leaves me out, then it doesnt say if the expansion for the SM Codex is to make it compatible with 6th ed, that is important to know if is going to be usable for those lucky ipad users, iphoneare included?
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?type=article&aId=22200010a
However my doubts i think that this is a step in the proper direction, how good or bad I need to know but comming from a company with a zealosy over its ip i thinkthe good news will be limited somehow.  lets see what happens I hope is not too little too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails