More of my Black Diamonds

To keep with the progress on my Relic Knights.


my troops, it barely shows but they have squad marks on the shoulders and now I plan to have a symbol

 missing form the one shot post was Fritz but here is

 My M8 chee.

 My Black Dragons, first time I encouraged me to paint the black diamond symbol


Next my Darkspace iron chef

and finally my PC9 Breaker team.
 



As for how I managed to paint the Black Diamond symbol I drew a full tilted square with a light grey and proceeded to draw a cross with base color lines  after that I painted a circle on the center  and a smaller circle with the light circle to finish the symbol.

for the moment I  only have the suspect 7 minis to paint but I have her/them mostly so soon I will post more pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails