Some touching ups on my Xwing ships

I have been doing small touch ups here and there on my ships, mostly to make them more personal, the most recent batch is my Z-95 squadron, so here they are:

the first one I painted was done for a friend that wanted that schema but the transaction never managed to complete

 Next I just weathered my second z-95



for this I wanted a simple canopy change

 and finally another touch up.

Here they are thogether

Another one I did recently was a repair for a friend, sadly I broke the wings while repairing it so I decided to paint it as a token, and the repair, well it was simple a stud snapped on the ship side so I had to remove the offending bit while retaining the connector functionality which you can see I managed to accomplish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails