Update from the front lines

Ok. a long overdue post, I have been doing a lot of work with my recovery and I hope to be almost in working condition by January, but it might need a surgery in April, so no modeling updates  for now, in top of that I have completed the move to the new house only to discover that it lacks a lot so a new search has begun.  what that means: that I have no place to work.  another thing that keep me out was that during the move my internet modem was lost and I only found it 3 days ago.
Ahh a lot of things pending but I hope to post one or two things before 2010. meanwhile a  few pictures from my Gothic collection, included an  unpainted conversion.


1 comment:

  1. Here's to an awesome 2010 filled with the things we want!

    That and me finishing a damn army at last:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails