varios themes.

This is a single post with some themes:

 First the community still slowly but definitively keeps spreading here are the newer blogs:

Reingard's:  http://40kguate.blogspot.com/
Hellboy's: http://wargutierrez.blogspot.com/

that takes me next point I have been considering a new section to help spread the comunity., so now I will have a new part to list all local blogs.

and finally as always one must try to improve his abilities all the time for me that help came from the back 40k blog where Sandwyrm is running an excellent series on color theory that is excellent source of knowledge.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for pointing out my blog. I'm sure this will help our community grow bigger.

    BTW I got a new farseer today, along with some metallic paints. I will be posting shots of my work throught the weekend, although I'm waiting for my codex to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thanks needed, that kind of actions is what a comunity is for.

    and dont despair at least you havent seen my unpainted Avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRACIAS POR LA PUBLICACION...!!
    esperemos que la comunidad siga creciendo...

    Me muero de ganas por ver el libro de los edificion para la escenografia...!!!

    TENGO UNA DUDA....nos vamos a juntar este Domingo..???
    . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. wendys z.13 13:00hrs a menos que digan otra cosa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. si, en Wendy's a la 1pm. Ni mi primo ni raidengard van a poder ir. Podemos jugar partidos mas largos :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. mi primo si va a ir :D asi que ya somos 4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo les voy a quedar mal, ya me habia comprometido de ir a jugar paintball...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails