Nobz WIP 2

Ok last saturday at 3 pm I decided that my Nobz were in order to direct 5 of my mobz so I washed,dried  and primed them  then painted to table top standard in 4 hours. here are some pictures:

First the shooty Nob


it is my prefered nob

my runt is looking good.

here is the nob with the custom slugga done from parts of a discarded front and the rear of a big choppa it looks good:
here is the other mini conversion

and finally the rest:

overall they look good for only 4 hours of work from grey to table top.

for now they need detail work so they look good all around and not only from most of the angles.

5 comments:

  1. Four hours, wow, that's fast. Looks all propa orky too. Starting to get a good sized Ork force there.

    Four hours and I am half way done with a marine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too with 4 hours i can only half complete a tac squad it is faster with orks since they are so messy by definition

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 hrs for a tactical squad, then you still paint much faster than me:) Even my grot took me over six hours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I alreayd said they looked very impressive and they do. Also impressive is the time it takeas for you to get them ready. I went to sleep at 2 am painting my AoBR Terminators. Woke up today early and started working on them but didn't manage to get them ready. Thats like 10 hours + what I already had on them. Fast is not a term I will get when talking about my painting.

    Kudos on the Nobz, can't wait to see them new tanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. the benefit of working with orks is that to get them to table top standar it is really easy to do it. in the other hand if I work to Golden deamon standar then it will take a lot mpre time to achieve.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails