Revisiting the sponsor idea.

Hello, I'm trying to break the long hiatus that my work life has imposed on my posting and gaming schedule, so I revisited the idea I posted about 2 weeks before, I did it because I saw the potential in hellboy  and his lack of progress about painting his battle force so I thought in ways to motivate him and that is the core of my idea, it is not reaching  for someone that already has a painted army and lots of unpainted minis that is something that comes with the hobby for most of us, it is however about helping others, with that all of us benefit in the end. so first I want to hear what you think about it and second if a person you know needs help that you can provide it might be worth your time and effort to offer it, meanwhile I will mature more the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails