for the schema I decided for a worn look that i panted as follows:
- Black undercoat.
- Tin bitz dry brush as base coat.
- Boltgun metal dry brush, here I tried to cover all but leaving the tin bitz color showing.
- A layer of dry brushed Chainmail but not too much just a bit and mainly concentrated in the center.
- A final layer of mithril silver but most of it in the center along the way where entities pass,
- A fine lining of dwarf bronze in the outline of the steps.
- Then dark sun yellow in the vertical wall of the steps.
- next I tried with tape strips to paint the black bands but it was all for naught, so free hand and a not so steady hand were my choices, ahh and also I used the small dry brush from GW as base to try the strips to be the same size I just used the side of the tip to have a consistent size (with out success)
- Finally I used the wonderful Devlan Mud wash.
here are the final results.