Relic Knights Calico Kate

Today I assembled the Nebula Corsairs Kalico Kate Relic, I think is the only one Relic that deserves to be magnetized,  but only if you use the mounted Calico, here Is What I did:

First step, build the main body, glue Calico and with a hand drill make holes to attach the magnets


 as seen I used the model on bits to place the magnets and avoid the rotation of the magnetized models next with the dremel I carefully drilled a hole on the arms conectors


 and glued the magnets using smaller magnets to have the polarity on all the pieces correctly set up, no one wants to have an incorrect  once I did that the arms remained on place. here are some pics of it.







what do you think? was it too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails