Ok.I finally got some free time and here is one big mega update.
First the blog anniversary is next week and so far only 3 followers have submitted entries, So far all submissions have been great.
with that out of the window I want to present my initial work on a project that was announced a long time ago (last month or it was two months ago, work has been really hard and I can't tell.)
Yesterday I decided that I really should be working on my Ork Fighta, since the beginning I choose a rather boxy design first because it is simpler to do and because orks don't bother with aesthetics
my basis for the design is the following MOC:
I used the image without permission since I don't know where my brother got it some time ago.
any way I decided to move forward and first decided to use a single piece body
The proceeded to add the first details with a grill to the front since they are orks and they are by no means neat with their work I did my sloppy best.
After that I added a hole where I plan to put the cockpit.
Next I added some exhausts pipes again I did it simple on purpose. taking advantage that a hole in the tail that didn't have a suitable fix and no remotely logical place to place the engines, I glued some tubes there and job done.
I don't know when I will be able to keep working on the new challenge but I hope is next weekend at most.
Till next time (at most on July 10 since those the have entered the giveaway will need to know who won).